As a door and window replacement contracting business in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill area, your market is highly competitive and specialized. This kind of environment requires you to have an effective website and a strong marketing program. With the majority of consumers using the internet to search for services like yours, you need a website that shows up on search engine results and can move people from “shoppers” to “buyers.”
Your door and window replacement website should be your #1 marketing tool, attracting customers and generating leads 24/7. Instead of acting as a place to simply find your phone number and business hours, your website needs to highlight your products and services, show off your skills, and introduce your business. But it should also do more than that, it needs to drive traffic to your website and inspire those visitors to reach out to you for replacement windows and doors.
Web Design for Your Window Replacement Business
WPdigital partners with businesses like yours in providing comprehensive digital marketing packages that increase your visibility, attract your target audience, and increase your revenue.
The first step is designing your door and window replacement website, where your package includes:
- A theme WordPress website that is customized to include your unique company logo, color scheme, and branding;
- Responsive web design so your site is easy to navigate and read, even on smartphones and tablets;
- Homepage with a vibrant, eye-catching hero image, blocks to showcase your service, company images, and a high-converting call to action;
- Professionally written web pages, including a home page and service pages;
- In-site blog manager to include your latest company news;
- Search engine optimization features so your business is highly ranked in search engine results.
Plus, our experienced team will walk you through how to use your site so you can make updates, such as posting new videos and images of your work!
Why Choose WPdigital for Your Window Replacement Web Design
Trying to run a door and window replacement business is more than a full-time job, and we know that while you want to grow your business, you may not have the resources or time to dedicate to that task.
That’s where we come in. WPdigital understands the challenges home contracting businesses face, and we want to help you overcome them so you can succeed! That’s why we do everything we can to help you stand out from the competition and generate more leads and sales.
What WPdigital Does for You
- Page Setup – We will curate professionally-written content pages, including a home page that engages with new visitors and service pages that provides a clear overview of what you do and why you’re a trusted expert.
- Business-Class Website Hosting – Our worry-free website hosting service provides the high performance, security, and reliability to ensure your site is functional at all times.
- WordPress Development – We provide a popular and easy-to-use content management system.
- All Major Web Browsers – Our team will code, test, and optimize your site to ensure the best performance on all major web browsers.
- WordPress Training – We’ll walk you through how to get the most of your website, including how to add images, make updates, and add new pages.
More Benefits with WPdigital
- Easy Navigation. Businesses think that the more complicated the website, the cooler it looks. That may be true, but you need to make sure visitors do not get lost in the process. After all, the website is only a platform for you to sell your services.
- Branding. Your brand is your identity. It is what differentiates you from all the other pool contractors in your locality or region. We make sure people remember your logo and company colors, wrapped in an elegant package.
- Search engine optimization. The first step in ranking is for search engines to find your website. With nearly two billion sites around the world today, you would have a better chance of finding a grain of sand on a beach. Among the techniques we use is to make sure there are no dead links, clear navigation, fresh content, and internal linking.
- Mobile-ready. Everybody is using their smartphones now to access the Internet to update their social media pages or watch Netflix. However, they also use these gadgets for their work, to order food, or, in your case, contact window replacement contractors. If your website is not optimized for mobile, you lose out on potential businesses.
Contact Us for Your New Door and Window Website
We want to give window and door replacement contracting companies, like yours in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas, the opportunity to grow and expand. Start building your online presence today with an optimized, SEO-rich website from WPdigital. Call us today at 888-239-9222 to get started and learn more about our digital marketing packages or fill out the contact form below!