Posted on June 3, 2020
We are living through something we have never experienced before. We don’t need to tell you that. With over 20 million people unemployed in the U.S. due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most of these being in the service industry, our country has been hit very hard. Your business may be one that is struggling to stay afloat, as many are.
It’s difficult for us to see what the recovery will look like from where we are now. But, there will be recovery. We will get past this crisis. And, somehow, we will be even stronger than we were before the novel coronavirus hit us.
At WPdigital, we want to do what we can to help as the country and the economy regains strength. We are hopeful in the future and want to engage in a positive way that will benefit the home-service contracting business. In this regard, we are holding a contest to give away three free Home Services websites throughout 2020. And all will be developed by WPdigital.
What do you get if you win?
If you are selected randomly as a winner, you will get a home services/contractor website that attracts visitors and increases leads and 1 free year of hosting. More specifically, you will get:
- Branding through an attractive modern layout
- Based on content supplied by you, four professionally written content pages, including a home page that communicates a clear view of what you do and why you’re a trusted expert
- Search engine optimization that leverages keywords and your location throughout your content to make your business a top-ranking result
- WordPress training so you can continue to add pages and make updates in the future
Why is an effective website an advantage?
When a business has a website that draws traffic and engages with prospects, you reap the rewards with revenue! It’s extremely important in this competitive environment to have a website that is effective in converting the traffic that is searching online for your services.
Your website has the potential to convert visitors into revenue-driving prospects (in other words, move a prospect to a buyer), and conversion rates are better with a well-designed site. We want to create a platform where you can effectively advertise your services and communicate with potential customers. WPdigital specializes in developing websites for the home service industry that are not only attractive, but also rank well in search engine results.
How does the contest work?
After submitting your entry by completing the form below, you will receive a notification email with a URL and a voting button. (Usually, this is the next day, after your entry submission.) The URL contains the information with your business information and story.
Share this on your Facebook page and other social media so that others can read your information and vote.
The number of votes does not directly correlate to who the winner will be. In other words, the business with the most votes doesn’t necessarily win. However, for each vote you receive, your business is put in a “basket” for a drawing. It is from this basket that the winner will be randomly selected.
This means that the more votes you have, the more times your business is put in the basket and, therefore, will have more possibility for being drawn. For example, if your business is ACME Pest Control and you get 4 votes, your business name goes into the basket 4 times.
How do you enter the contest?
- Complete the form below with your business name, your website name, and so forth.
- In the Description section, tell us:
- How your business has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Put as much detail as you are able. Include how your family has been impacted and what you are doing to deal with the crisis both personally and as a business.
- Why you think you should win a new website for your business.
The information shared with us will appear on a URL that we send to you and that you will share through social media and email. People will be able to go on your page. Read the details you have entered, and then vote.
When is the contest?
The contest will begin on June 1, 2020 and end on November 30, 2020. During that time there will be 3 chances to win.
- First drawing is on 7/31
- Second drawing is on 9/30
- Third drawing is on 11/30
If a company doesn’t win during the first draw. They still remain in the contest for the subsequent drawings. So enter early and get as many votes as possible!